A full range of repairs of wooden wind instruments. All the repairs are subjec t to a guarantee period.
– recorders, flutes, shawms, bombards, pipes (GHB, Uilleanpipses, Cornamuse de Berry etc.), chalumeaux/clarinets, crumhorns, cornamuses, cornetts, raushpfeife, oboes.
Most frequents repairs:
– completing losses of wood – polishing of wood and keys
– „sewing” breaks in the wood – maintenance of wood
– correction of sound – changing cork on the connections of the instrument’s parts
– changing the pads, springs – improving a low-quality instrument
– making additional reeds – etc
In my workshop I give a special meaning to repairs of all types of wooden traverso flutes from the 19th and 20th century: Mayer, Zimermann, Ziegler, Kruspe, Richter, Martin Freres, Barbier etc.
On special request I remake old 2, 4 or 6-key wooden flutes from 432 Hz to 440 or 442 Hz. These flutes are especially popular with folk, jazz or classical musicians.